Use up your leftover products with these amazing tips and tricks!
Do you know what we love? Quick and easy tips that we can actually use in real life.
Check these fabulous ideas for using up that little bit of product left in the bottle...
- Fill your 'empty' conditioner bottle with clean, warm water and shake. Pour it into a spray bottle and voila, homemade detangling spray!
- Don't throw away 'almost' empty shampoos, conditioners, body washes. Decant in to travel containers for trips away from home.
- If you've got a shampoo that doesn't work for your hair, use it to wash your delicates, woolens and handwash items.
- If you've got a conditioner that doesn't work for your hair, use it in place of shaving cream, for a smooth shave and even smoother legs.
- Mix the last little bit of your lipstick with a little 8 Hour Cream or a clear lip balm for the perfect lip tint.
- Use the last of your favourite fragrance to make a solid perfume. Melt some coconut oil and add the fragrance. Stir and pour in to an old lip balm pot. Pop in the fridge to solidify.
Check out these amazing beauty boxes available from the Best Beauty Box Ever!
Leave a comment