GET READY FOR FATHER'S DAY. MEN'S BOX COMING SOON!
Reusing Brushes and Tools - You won't believe what you can do with them!
- Clean your old mascara wands and use them as spoolley brushes to tame your eyebrows.
- Use cleaned liquid eyeliner brushes for adding nail art detailing
- Use old mascara wands for cleaning hard to reach spots.
- Some say the brush makes the mascara, so clean your favourite brush and use it to use up other mascaras in your stash
- Use the sponge applicators that come with palettes and eyeshadows for arts and craft. They're great for applying glitter and sequins to small spaces.
- Use a clean mascara brush to clean under your nails when giving yourself a manicure.
- Sponge applicators can be used to get ombre nails - paint the polish on to the sponge in stripes and press to the centre of your nail and roll to the sides.
- Use makeup brushes to dust your keyboard.
Leave a comment