Make It & Love It blogger Ashley Johnston shared her upcycled lotion bottles on her blog. This hanging laundry room storage system is simple, eco friendly and pretty darn cute.
2. De-clutter with body butter.
Wash empty body butter tubs, lip balm tins and use them to store hair pins, pills, cotton buds and whatever other fiddly things you have lying around.
3. Refill empty containers with homemade makeup.
Like this DIY rainbow highlighter!
4. Make statement jewellery.
2nd Funniest Thing blogger Marta used a plastic bottle to create this chevron necklace.
5. Reuse net body scrubbers as household cleaning tools.
They're great for stubborn surface stains and for hard to reach spots.
6. Use glass foundation jars as single stem vases.
7. Overrun with fancy soaps?
Use them to freshen drawers and wardrobes until you're ready to use them.
8. Check out if your favourite brand has a recycling program.
Some brands like Lush offer customers a free product in return for xxx amount of empty containers. More on that here.
9. Turn a lotion bottle in to a cellphone charging caddy.
Make It & Love It blogger Ashley Johnston has done it again. No more tripping up over wires while your phone is on charge!
10. Collect the mirrors from your used compacts to create your own bit of wall art.
11. Too many nail polishes to use?
Use them to paint bobby pins in the season's must have colours. Cheap and cheerful!
Are you into upcycling, re-using or repurposing? Share your ideas and tips with us below!
Grab yourself an It's All About You box crammed with over $160 of products, in the perfect box to hide a bad hair day!